Inverter having a peak load handling capability of 400 va/320 watts, the microtek msun 1435 - off grid is an entry-level inverter in the off-grid series. It is an intelligent hybrid inverter with a built-in solar charge controller with a capacity of 20 amps. The inverter is capable of supporting solar panels with a maximum output of 400 watts. During power outages, it is capable of powering electrical equipment up to 320 watts in output power. When it comes to charging batteries using solar panels, it always gives the nod to solar.
Features of Microtek Solar Inverter msun 1435 - Off Grid:
- Compatibility with solar panels of up to 400 watts
- A tiny device for powering the household's lights, fans, and television.
- Produces two units of electricity each day
- Connectivity for a 600-watt solar panel
- Output is a pure sine wave.
- Led indicators are used on the digital display.
- 5 Per Day
- 7 Days
101-102, Alfa Mega Mall, Mahila Mandal Road, Botad Botad Gujarat India +918035948026